Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

This season my 2007 115 mercury 4 stroke is idling rough in neutral. Almost sounds like it

Customer Question

This season my 2007 115 mercury 4 stroke is idling rough in neutral. Almost sounds like it has an ignition miss. Runs great otherwise. I have replaced the spark plugs and tried a couple different fuel sources. My dealer is claiming the motor is just getting old and loosening up. The rough idle is shaking the whole boat.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Can I get the serial number on the engine please.Has the engine been hooked up to a scan tool yet to both check for codes, and read live data?Has a cylinder drop test been done?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back, as I did not receive one.