Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

50 HP Yamaha TLR I have spark in the plugs--the plugs are

Customer Question

50 HP Yamaha TLR
I have spark in the plugs--the plugs are wet--the dead man switch is ok-plenty of cranking power--gas has sea foam in it.. I can't get even one pop out of it. What else can I do???
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? There is a right way and a wrong way to test for spark... If there is weak spark the wrong will trick you into thinking there is good spark. What kind of tool are you using to check for spark? Also, will the engine run or at least hit if you spray a little starting fluid down the carb?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it looks like you read my response and logged off, did you try to send a reply back as I did not receive one.