Jeremy R.
Jeremy R., MarineTechnician
Experience:  Multiple factory certifications 20+ years of experience.
8380480

2003 Honda Aquatrax f12 with 80 hours...yesterday the warning

Customer Question

2003 Honda Aquatrax f12 with 80 hours...yesterday the warning light and got the FI code. I stopped, cut it off, unplugged the lanyard then reconnected the lanyard and started it up and never got the warning light or code again. How should I address this? check the codes??????
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jeremy R. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Jeremy I'm going to help you with your question.You can check them if you take it in. If it's not going on now the code will be a historic code not an active code and you can't see it without taking it in.It might be nice to know what the issue was.Could have just been some water, or ethanol, or low battery voltage.Either way with a ski like that you'll want to take care of any issues before they develop into something more.