Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a 1987 Sea Ray 250 CC, and I need to take off the back

Customer Question

I have a 1987 Sea Ray 250 CC, and I need to take off the back wall behind the motor cover. Was wondering if there is a diagram of the way to get this off. I have gotten it down to this wall and it seems stuck do not see anything holding it down.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
These (most likely bulkhead) are either fiberglassed into place or just sitting in a groove, rare cases are screwed esp if someone added the screws and or if carpet was added or painted they could also hole it into place. Some lock in with the above floor so check the sides as well and look for "l" brackets screwed in on either side of the wood.
A picture might help me better in this specific problem if you are able to provide such to me.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.