Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Sun Tracker 240 Party Barge: I am asking about a Sun Tracker

Customer Question

I am asking about a Sun Tracker 240 party barge pontoon ignition and trim circuit. I had to replace the key switch, bought a switch by matched numbers....i am not getting power to the switch, gauges and also the trim/tilt is not working....... this is a 2010 model, Mercury Bigfoot 60hp,4 stroke....never had a problem until now.....HELL ! My grand daughter wants to ride in the pontoon....
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you today.
Remove the hood from the engine, check all of the fuses in the fuse holder on the left side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much Charles, I found a blown fuse for the ignition circuit, I looked everywhere for an in fuse or a fuse of some box of some type that control such systems....i have changed out the 15 amp fuse and replaced with the same...the tilt /trim is working and the Bigfoot is grawling....again...thank you...Stephen Skrine...resident on Jackson Lake in Jackson Georgia...
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome. If you would please put firth a positive rating for me.
Thank you
Charles