Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

James, i'm Andrew. I have a problem on my polaris genesis

Customer Question

Hi James, i'm Andrew. I have a problem on my polaris genesis ffi. the problem is check engine is on and i have no idea why, are there any steps to catch? thanks
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Guys,
did not you forgot to unswer to me?
thanks,
andrey
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The correct way is a dealer or service shop that has the proper scan tool to scan the codes, however with that said there is a way around it to get the codes only: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100412&p=1139219&viewfull=1#post1139219
Once you have the code(s) it should help diagnose the problem.
It would also help to know what it is currently doing if you still need further assistance after locating the codes.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.