Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

2000 Sea RAy 185 running perfect, turn off ing. now it turns

Customer Question

2000 Sea RAy 185 running perfect, turn off ing. now it turns over but won't start.. family is stuck on the river.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
What kinds of questions do you have exactly, do you need a number for a tow company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
'wayne 2000 Sea Ray 185 Was running pertect. try to restart, turns over won't start. family in water on river.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Battery power good
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Is the emergency stop switch clip in place?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Your not asking any questions, I have no idea what it is you want to know from me, or what kind of information you are seeking? What is it I can do for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Boat turns over but won't start what do you think he should check first. It was running fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
There isn't anything that can be checked on the water. The boat will need to come out and some diagnostics will need to be done in order to figure out what the issue is.