Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Where can I find a 12 volt motor hydralic lift on a

Customer Question

where can I find a 12 volt motor for the hydralic lift on a 35 hp force motor on a alumacraft boat. The boat is a lunker V16DLX.Motor sn 1016.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
By hydraulic lift are you talking about a power trim system or a hydraulic jack plate?
Do you need just an electric motor, or a whole assembly?
If this is a power trim system, can you take a picture of it, Force never cataloged the power trim systems by motor size on the older ones, and you have to visually ID it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The motor sn does you no good. this is a motor lift on this motor.the sn on this motor does not tell you the year of mftd.i just need the electric motor complete with the shaft as it has a square end to drive the pump.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Unfortuantley no it doesn't do me any good. Forces of those years are done by model number and not serial number. And when you look it up by model number it doesn't even show as coming with power trim.
Click this link below, this is a list of all power trim units from that era, I would need to know which one you have.
http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Merc2/Force/FORCE%20TRIM%20%26%20TILT%2035-75%20HP%20%281984-1999%29/ALL/parts.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on Force Trim and Tilt 35 -75 HP itr shows up as FSH143 .
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
That motor has been obsolete and not made for 20+ years. It's not something you are going to find unless you can find a complete motor that you can scavange one off of someplace.