Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 2007 60hp Suzuki 4 stroke engine. It starts great

Customer Question

I have a 2007 60hp Suzuki 4 stroke engine. It starts great and runs great to 3200 RPMs. When I increase the RPMs it begins to "cut out" like it is not getting gas. If I push the throttle home it cuts out and starts to stall.
Please help
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you today.
The filter that you need to change is part one in the diagram listed below. It is in the high pressure side and often overlooked. Your issue sounds like that at higher RPM you are loosing fuel pressure. Replacing this filter should take care of the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the diagram listed below????????????????
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
I do apologize for the delay. Your reply got lost in our system.
Here is that diagram.
http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Suzuki/Outboard/2007/DF60/FUEL%20INJECTOR/parts.html