Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

Can a yamaha control assembly 704-48205-p1-oo hook up to my

Customer Question

can a yamaha control assembly 704-48205-p1-oo hook up to my 1985 yamaha 200 hp outboard engine?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Jason.
Yes it will work. Yamaha has 2 different types of engines and controls. The first type is push to open, the 2nd type is pull to open. Your engine is push to open, as well as that specific 704 remote control, so it will work fine. If you are researching other remotes as well you would just need to make sure it is push to open.
I do want to make sure you are happy with the service I am providing to you before you go. Did you have any other questions on the remote controls or do you think that covers it? --Jason
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping you would reply back but it looks like you read my response and logged off.
Just incase you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you can not see the ratings box, please reply back "I rate Jasons service as _______" and fill the blank with whatever you deem most appropriate. Questions do not lose out, so if you have to come back tomorrow or next with follow up questions to this you still can even after doing a rating. Tips are always greatly appreciated.
If I do not hear back from you I thank you in advance and good luck!
Jason