Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Looking 1997 bayliner 1750 cu Part #66023

Customer Question

Looking for parts for a 1997 bayliner 1750 cu
Part #66023 Port Louver
Part #66024 STBD Louver
Part # ***** Drive rivets
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Drive rivets: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drive-Rivets-White-Pack-of-10-Sale-/201299765566
No go on louvers, these as in most manufactures are not available when no longer in production they are obsolete and not obtainable. This leaves new old stock or used as the only options this means searching ebay - no luck used or new old stock, this only leaves trying to find a used set on a boat being parted out, problem is most are in the same bad condition.
Usually it results in modification, this means either making something that will work as louvers including injection molding and or starboard etc for that area or covering that area and making new areas for louvers of a different type that are available such as rectangular.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.