Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic
Experience:  42 years experience, Certified Master Technician, All Major Outboards, Sterndrives, Hi-Performance
27391725

I bought a 1995 wellcraft 19'4" center council boat and it

Customer Question

I bought a 1995 wellcraft 19'4" center council boat and it does not have the coast guard sticker with info for number of people, weight and horsepower. Would it be possible to get that info.
Thanks Kim
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome,this question may need more than a single answer. Please post back with additional questions on this at any time.
The max hp rating for your boat is 140 prop shaft hp, in 1996 the same boat had a capacity of 150 hp.
Dry weight is 2000#
As for the capacity. The USCG does not have readily available records. The USCG does require the boat when it leaves the factory to have one but if it is damaged, or missing there is no requirement to replace it. The USCG does give a formula for the number of persons, length X width divided by 15. Your boat is 19'4" length. 7'4" width so your max capacity of persons would be 9.
I can't find any records for max. loading.
Hope this helps and answers your questions.
Thanks