Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have i think a 2008 seadoo GTI SE 155 with only 51 hours

Customer Question

I have a 2008 seadoo GTI SE 155 with only 51 hours on it. At the end of last year it had a problem starting just every now and then. When i plugged in the key or whatever you call it, sometimes it would beeb, sometimes not. Just unplug it, try it again and it was fine. Now trying it for the first time this year it does nothing at all. I charged the battery but nothing. I disconnected both battery termanals and attached the battery charger directly to them, put the charger on the 50 amp start and still nothing, no beeping, no clicking, no starter turning. I squeezed the sides of that round key to make sure it is making contact and when i put in on i noticed that the instrument panel comes on and runs through its thing, so im guessing i have power to that point. curious why no beeps now as im sure thats part of why it wont start.

Category: Boat