Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Yesterday we noticed our drive oil reservoir on top of the

Customer Question

Yesterday we noticed our drive oil reservoir on top of the engine was nearly empty. Enough to set off the alarm. We filled it to full line with the correct Mercruiser oil but are concerned there may be an air bubble in the line preventing us from knowing if there's enough oil in the outdrive without taking the boat out of the water and filling it from the bottom. Whatta yah think?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. When was the last time the sterndrive was drained and re-filled completely?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back as I did not receive one.