Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Looking box. Between driver and passenger on 1984

Customer Question

Looking for storage box. Between driver and passenger on 1984 21ft scorpion boat
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to see a picture to make sure that is what I am looking for
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Unfortunately these are not available, they are long discontinued. The only option for one is the used market, this is limited to places like ebay and local searches for instance. Ebay will not be very likely for this part unless someone happens to part one of these boats out, this leaves pretty much for the most part local search such as someone parting one out or a boat scrap yard which are harder to come by. In most cases for something like this it plainly put requires custom making the part from scratch out of any suitable materials.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.