Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Where is a good place to take a used carver 1985? On dayton

Customer Question

Where is a good place to take a used carver 1985? On dayton oh area.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Since you are mentioning the word "used" I can only assume you are referring to a repair shop and not taking on the water for use. There are so many shops/mechanics that it is very hard to pick out which are the good ones. My suggestion is always do a little homework, look at the business, most professional places will tend to be cleaner than the ones that are filthy and not clean cut guys working for them, then go online and look up reviews, google, yelp, trip adviser, these are all great places that real customers post reviews and you can see if the shop is good to use. And of course it also comes down to who you personally feel is the best suited for your needs.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.