Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

I hooked up my battery to my 2007 Bayliner 3.0 merc and get

Customer Question

I hooked up my battery to my 2007 Bayliner 3.0 merc and get the engine started but none of blower, bilge works. I put the the yellow on negative? Any ideas
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be assisting you. You probably left a wire off the battery. The boat accessories are on a different circuit from the engine. Check that you have a smaller red and black wire connected to the battery along with the battery cables. Are they connected?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you found the wire and all is good.Thank you
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.........Thank you............Tan Please don't forget to positively rate me as that is how I get credit for helping you. Thank you......Tan