Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

2005 Yamaha 90hp 4stroke fuel injected will run good in tank

Customer Question

2005 Yamaha 90hp 4stroke fuel injected will run good in tank or hose but when you put in lake under load boggs down like it runs out of fuel
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. The engine is fuel injected and it will take some troubleshooting in order to figure out what is wrong with it. What is it you were looking to do? Did you want to troubleshoot this together by the book with the proper tools? Did you want to know what the common items are?
You didn't ask any kind of question so I am not sure what you are looking to do unless you tell me.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello, it looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back, as I did not get one? Was this something you still needed help with?