Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

TEAMi just gat sail boat with Yamaha out bord motor

Customer Question

HELLO TEAM
i just gat sail boat with Yamaha out bord motor 4AC L 319650 Yamaha Motor CO. LTD made in Japan. I can't start because is no spark. Nobody can help me because this number doesn't
exist i want to bay coil and module and i need US numbers.
can you help me?
Wojtek
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hi Wojtek my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. All parts for that engine are obsolete and no longer made. I can tell you what year the engine is, and I can give you any part numbers you wish. However they are not made any more, and there is no place you could buy them. That being said, this is a pay website and at the end of our interaction I would expect payment if I provide you the information you are seeking. I can give you the year and part numbers, but I don't think it's actually going to help you because there is no place you would be able to order parts.
Did you want to continue, or did you want to call it quits?