Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.

how do i winterize my seadoo jet boat

how do i winterize my seadoo jet boat

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. If you need clarification on something please post back here.

I am attaching a link to my personal file server with a file from seadoo explaining the proper storage procedure. Give it a read, everything you need to know is in there. If you have any questions about a specific step, feel free to ask.

If that answers your question please hit accept and leave me positive feedback. I am still here if you have a follow up question afterwords. Gook luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i was hoping for a list of what i needed, an then a step by step process of what i need to do, to winterize it, or should i just bring it to a professional????

I am not sure what you mean. Did you read the PDF file? In that file, there is a list of what you need. There is a step by step process of what you need to do to winterize it.

Winterizing isn't that hard, but I winterize 200-300 vessels a year personally. I do not know your mechanical ability. Re-read the document, and if you have any questions about it, not the page number and section and ask me.

Thank you for accepting the answer. The only other thing I will add is I do appreciate positive feedback If I have helped you or at least pointed you in the correct direction.

If there is anything at all you do not understand about the storage procedure, please do not hesitate to ask, I am here to help, and I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied. The only thing I ask is to make your questions very specific so I do not have to guess as to what you mean incase I do not understand your phrasing of words.