Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,

1994 Yamaha Waverunner 3 700 wiring diagram

Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>What model is it, vxr, waver unner, wave raider, wave blaster?</p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
wave runner 3
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.

I cannot copy those pictures so I must send you to a site that has them. Now both are the electrical system, the first one is the one half and the 2nd one is the other half.

If you need any further assistance just let me know and I will be glad to help you.

Thanks, Joe
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry to be a pain, but the diagrams dont show the 2 main wires coming off the battery. Negative wire doesnt bother me, all it is is ground. Main positive input is what Im looking for.
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
The large cable from the positive side of the battery goes directly to one side of the starter solenoid, then there will be another large red pos cable that goes from the other side of the solenoid and goes directly to the starter...does this help?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
On the way to check Will advise
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
ok let me know if you need further assistance