The jet ski mechanic
The jet ski mechanic, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha 5 star/Bronze certified, Kawasaki certified, Marine Mechanic Inst. Graduate with a 4.0 gpa

water does not flow out the cooling water bypass outlet on

water does not flow out the cooling water bypass outlet on my honda aquatrax f-12 when I am flushing the engine.
It should flow out a little when you trottle up on the ski. Thats normal that it doesent at idle.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, my honda always had water flow at idle before. The manual says that if you don't see water flow to turn off the water and the engine and contact your Honda PWC dealer. I just want to know if there is something I can repair because they will want me to bring it in.
you can take the hose off and make sure its not clogged with anything. If you can run air through one side and feel for air on the other
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it's not the hose, I can pull it off and water comes out.
if water comes out of the hose then take a screwdriver and clean the fitting out that the hose connects to.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I tried that. it is clear.

If you have good water flow from the hose, then it has to be that fitting. if its not then you may have to take it to honda so they can thoroughly flush the cooling system.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I took it in and they said that hornets were making a nest inside. They said it was quite common in ski jets and outboard motors. I am surprised you didn't think of that. I looked at your other answers and you seem to know what you are talking about. I guess this one is what you will get paid for even though I already did that. Kind of lame answer about checking to see if water is coming out of the hose, but there you go.

thats why I had you check that fitting where the water wasnt comming out off. debris usually finds its way in there. You said it was clear.