Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

How do i get to the high amp fuses that are "behind" the

Customer Question

how do i get to the high amp fuses that are "behind" the glove box i need to check my ignition fuse
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: i was re wiring my aftermarket amp and when i turned the power on for the car to check it, i hadnt realized that other after market wires were touching and it popped the fuse (im hoping)
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the year and model of your vehicle here and I will see if I can locate this info?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.