Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

My 750I 2008 BMW Has every once in a while say one time a

Customer Question

My 750I 2008 BMW Has every once in a while say one time a week as Im coming to a stop just dies. It takes me about four tries by pulling the key out putting i back in before it startes gain. Yesterday my car died after many tries pulling the key out then back in it strted but I could not get the car to go past 2nd gear automatic so I drob 40 miles an hour home. When I got in I turned the engine off restarted it and everything is fine working good, It always seems to die on me comming to a stop. Its almost like I had to reboot it.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 14 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are any warning lights coming on with this fault here at all that you see especially with the limp mode driving home yesterday?

Has anything been checked or tested for this issue here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.