peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

On the crankcase vent value there are three tubes coming off

Customer Question

On the crankcase vent value there are three tubes coming off it what are they for and the upper one on drivers side where does that one Go real question I payed for call can you call me
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others see you have requested a call and may still call on this here.I can however continue here.

Let me know if these diagrams below help with this and we can continue as needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nv1r3wdw850mtmq/p-11-25.gif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzp5bpn6imxv37i/pc-11-25.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete