peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Can the suspersion software be recalabrated on my 2008

Customer Question

can the suspersion software be recalabrated on my 2008 quattroporte to firmer setting like the GT?
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: no ride is perfect just softer than my bmw i just got the car as used
JA: What is the model of your '08 Quattroporte?
Customer: base model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: thenride currently is normal for base car. the sky hook is working perfectly. i just would like to see if a softwarre down loaad at the dealer is possible to firm up the ride
JA: What year is your ''08 Sky?
Customer: base model gtp 2008 a wonderful car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks pearl you sure can type fast thanks kimo
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see this as an option myself here unfortunately.Unless the dealer had obtained a new update to where this can be done for sure.You can contact a dealer by phone and ask them and they may be able to tell you for sure if there is any update or programming that can be done for you on this here.But I believe this is the only option.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete