peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Samsung Note 6 Not Pairing with Idrive BMW Bluetooth.

Customer Question

On the 2006 BMW 525i from Japan I am facing problems pairing the Samsung Note 6 phone with the Idrive Bluetooth. What to do?
With the FM range in the Bahamas we go from 86. to 105 can I select that range on my radio without using a band expander.
Also can I expand the FM radio range in the car without a band expander?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.
With what you have described here it sounds like you need a dealer to reprogram some computers to allow for these features to work in your area as well as to check and make sure you have bluetooth in your model.It may come with the phone option but not all had the phone blue tooth install kits installed so this may need installed as well by a dealer and additional programming done.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.
Thanks Pete