peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have codes p0491, 0363, 01353, 1357, 1351, 1349, 1355,

Customer Question

I have codes p0491, 0363, 01353, 1357, 1351, 1349, 1355, 1347, 0370, 1727. I have a 2002 BMW 745Li with 120k miles. It was idling rough for a while but it won't turn over at all now. Changed out spark plugs and new battery and nothing
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your 745li yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changing the spark plugs and yes fixing myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The trip odometer that's used to pull up the reset menu does not work so I can't reset anything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet try clearing all fault codes and see if it starts and runs then,if it does see what codes come back and post the code info here.If this does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete