Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

How EXACTLY can you turn off the EWS Security Software of a

Customer Question

How EXACTLY can you turn off the EWS Security Software of a BMW MS 41.1/MS41.2 DME engine control module?... interested in dropping an M52/S52 into something different, such as an e30 chassis.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 7 months ago.

Hi there.

Are you interested in knowing the technical aspect of turning the security software off, or are you willing to look at options that would allow you to drop that M52/S52 on an E30?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
just the technical aspects of turning security software off. on a work bench.what tools and/or software do I need?and can you provide a step by step procedure memo or document?

I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I'll opt out and reopen your question to the field.