Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2013 650xi coupe, bought the car after returning my

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2013 650xi coupe , bought the car after returning my 428xi 2015 convertible it broke down three times. Finally they swap me from that car too a the 650xi. At the time had no idea there was a recall on the vehicle, the vehicle stalled ,drivetrain malfunction towed to BMW awaiting diagnositic. What should I expect from them with this situation?Thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Do you mean what should they give you in the way of concessions? Or something else?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but I bought thecar on 10/07/15 I wanted to know was there a recall on the engine,it stalls and the malfunction drivetrain message appears. What should I expect them to say or do about the situation. I just wanted information so when I speak to them I won't look like a lollipop (su****).
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cool, so what should I expect them to say? Is my vehicle part of the recall? Thank you
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.

the additional payment for the phone call failed, I will re propose

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is additional to the original price?
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.
it is incremental for the call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not at this time Steve but thanks for the offer.
Expert:  Steve replied 2 months ago.

have you received confirmation that there is a recall on your engine? why are you asking RE a recall?