TIM MOHR
TIM MOHR, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

Does anybody has the instructions to replace the catalyst

Customer Question

does anybody has the instructions to replace the catalyst converter on both sides for a 2007 bmw 740il thank you and the labor time
Category: BMW
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 2 months ago.

hI, MY NAME IS ***** ***** DO THE CAT CONVERTERS, YOU HAVE TO PULL THE ENTIRE EXHAUST SYSTEM, SINCE THEY ARE INTEGRATED INTO THE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, DO YOU HAVE THE 4.8 ENGINE?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

yes

Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 2 months ago.

ok, the labor to replace the converters is 7.7 hours, below is a link to a PDF file containing the instructions for replacing them,Tim

http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=1525b6f29d53d05bd97cfa1b778463cd-bf48f7dd1a8bbe52&targetID=pmVo4ovEokmjaZ3aE0P2tw_I_I

Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 2 months ago.

please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping,Thanks,Tim

Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 2 months ago.

Is there a reason you wont rate me???

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

sorry I have not been around . I had that information I though maybe a bmw tech will give me better info I have the same information and is nothing but thank you for your effort

Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 2 months ago.

yo asked for the labor time and the instructions for replacing it, what more info can I give you?