peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

On a 2002 BMW 325i ,There is a check engine light on I need

Customer Question

On a 2002 BMW 325i ,There is a check engine light on I need help troubleshooting a few codes. Here they are: 44[068], and 8F[143], which I believe are evap codes, and also misfire codes during warm up. Please see attached picture for more info. Of course, my goal is to fix check engine light so it doesn't come on anymore. I'm looking for a BMW expert who hopefully has dealt with these same codes before, on the same vehicle.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to clear out the fault codes then re operate the vehicle to see which codes come back.After this is done any codes that come back will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.If you can do this and post the info back here let me know as this will help.If this was already done let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete