peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

All time when i turn on de car airconditioning turn on, i

Customer Question

All time when i turn on de car airconditioning turn on, i turn off before turn off the car, later turn on the car, airconditioning turn on again, how to turn it off is there a procedure
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to the programming of the heater/ac control unit itself.In some cases they are set up to turn on like this here and in some cases a dealer may be able to change the programming with their computer to correct this fault.If this is or was already checked into and does not correct the fault here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete