Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

Dynamic Drive Malfunction light comes on on occasion, no to

Customer Question

Dynamic Drive Malfunction light comes on on occasion
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: no to all
JA: I'll pass this info along to the BMW Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2004 645ci
JA: Are you fixing your 645ci yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just purchased car from a friend (he told me about it) so just getting into it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

we defenitley need a scan with bmw scanner or Equivalent to Retrieve the fault codes from the DSC module

Most likely the DSC module steering angle sensor is the issue or the DSC module itself.

But I will need the fault codes to confirm.If you get the fault codes post them back here and i can tell you what is wrong

usually you can buy them rebuild on Ebay will be the cheapest , i want get a used one ,get new pone or a rebuild one

Let me know if you need anything else on it , just reply back here & we can continue.

if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you

A 5 Star Positive Rating is Much Apreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat
ASE Certified Tedchnician