peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I Purchased a used computer and sent it and the cas module

Customer Question

I Purchased a used computer and sent it and the cas module out to RPM Motorsports to be coded. They sent it back and the vehicle would not start. As soon as I turn on the key the codes
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: It is a standard trans.
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 2012 MINI Cooper
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am a repair shop with diagnostic equipment and experience.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Codes are 2B4E, 2B4A, 27DD, 3045, and 2BD2. I already sent the DME and the cas back out to them and they rechecked and said they are aligned and ready to go. They believe the problem is in the vehicle itself.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If this was not an issue before these were sent in for diagnostics and repair this sounds like an issue with the repair itself that was done.I have seen this before and had to have a different repair facility check and repair these.If this was an issue before or if your not sure let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete