Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

I have a 2002 bmw x5 and the connected piece of my mass air

Customer Question

I have a 2002 bmw x5 and the connected piece of my mass air flow sensor wire was pulled of where can i find a 3 wire mass air flow sensor wire harnes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

your local BMW dealer will have what you need - it won't be very expensive so there isn't much point in trying to find one elsewhere

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.