peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Does any one have the wiring diagram of BWM E81, E87, E46,

Customer Question

Does any one have the wiring diagram of BWM E81, E87, E46, E90, or E91 glow plug control module?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases wiring diagrams for this may be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.In some cases they may or may not charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, PeteThanks for your reply. I am developing the control module for my customer. I have found the wiring diagram of the glow plug control module on the internet but it seems this one is communicated with ECU by LIN. Can you help me get the terminal definition of the ECU? I am searching the OE number of this ECU.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Pete
Any further information?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have the diagram you need on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete