Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

1995 bmw 318i I moved the intake manifold to get to the

Customer Question

1995 bmw 318i
I moved the intake manifold to get to the starter and did not mark my sensor plugs (feel like an idiot) and I have an extra plug coming out of the squid. There is a group of three sets of plugs(one goes to oil pressure switch and I believe the other two go to the sensors towards the front of the head. There is another group of four sets if wires, some go to the loom that go to the starter and to the alternator. One of the set of wires is red,white stripe/brown,green stripe mounted to a two prong plug. Need to confirm where the sensors are physically located so i can plug them all in
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.
what is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
lao9223
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I spent more time and found the proper routing . I am no longer I need of your service. Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.
Ok glad you got it sorted
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cannot rate you based on our exchange. I hope my withdrawel does not affect your ratings and also I hope I am not charged for this.
Thank You
Phil