peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

2006 bmw 750li 4.8 liter vaccum diagram wher does the hose

Customer Question

2006 bmw 750li 4.8 liter vaccum diagram wher does the hose coming out of the air filter on the drivers side go can not find where and hood sticker is gone thank you
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show a vacuum diagram on this here myself.Inspect the intake manifold to see if any vacuum ports are open for this hose to attach to.If this is or was checked and found o.k. or not where the hose connects let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete