peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

M3 v8 2008 the left side of the engine working and the right

Customer Question

m3 v8 2008 the left side of the engine working and the right side its not working the throtle body when I accelerate i thought its the throttle body actuator I switch them and its still the same thing
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hi let me know what is the proplemes
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.This may be a fault with engine wiring on the engine shorted or damaged needing repaired or replaced or another component at fault on the engine with a sensor or solenoid acting up.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete