peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

DTC 27A0 274E 2742 2746 I CAN'T FIND THE CAUSE HELP, Car

Customer Question

DTC 27A0 274E 2742 2746 I CAN'T FIND THE CAUSE HELP
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: Car runs very rough and stalls no power what should I do or start
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: It's consistent
JA: What year is your BMW?
Customer: 2003 745i
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Looking for intake leaks and swapping coils cleaning maf
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet inspect the engine wiring harness on the engine for any issues.If any faults are found with the harness the harness will need repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete