peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2005 BMW 325i and as soon as I start the car #63

Customer Question

I have a 2005 BMW 325i and as soon as I start the car #63 fuse blows??
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market was wired in it is possible this is causing to much of a draw/drain in the circuit shorting out the fuse.If this is the case here try removing the after market component or re wiring it to see if this resolves the fault.If there are no after market components installed at all let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete