Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

6 days ago I had the thermostat replaced due to a fluid leak

Customer Question

6 days ago I had the thermostat replaced due to a fluid leak per dealer. now since then the engine fan runs even when air conditioner is off and it is loud, also the engine over heated and did not have power to up a hill. also I have brought car in because it hesitates from a stopped position, every time I bring it in they cant find a problem.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What question would you like answered about this? What information are you seeking?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
6 days ago I had the thermostat replaced due to a fluid leak per dealer. now since then the engine fan runs even when air conditioner is off and it is loud, also the engine over heated and did not have power to up a hill. also I have brought car in because it hesitates from a stopped position, everytime I bring it in they cant find a problem.
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.
Hi, yes, I read the post. It isn't clear what your question about this is?