Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Receiving warning that dynamic drive disabled "Fluid loss in

Customer Question

receiving warning that dynamic drive disabled "Fluid loss in steering or suspension hydraulic system.Please contact BMW Roadside assistance.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: yes it just happened last night and this morning I noticed a puddle under passenger front side.
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: 745LI 2003
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes if possible I'm a DIY where I can be
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DR16761
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

you have lost fluid for the system. you can add new chf 11s fluid in the reservoir that is marked with that on the star shaped cap, however, you will ultimately need to have the car raised on a hoist and the least source identified so that it can be repaired. typically this is not a repair that can be done at home.

.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok is there a mechanics manual that has the diagraph of the hydraulic system and hoses for the 745LI I could purchase so I can have an idea about what I'm lookin for ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if so where nd how can I locate the manual?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
May I receive some info on how to locate something to help assist a DIY type of person?