peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

2007 BMW, 535 DISCHARGE BATTERY, brand new battery,

Customer Question

2007 BMW , 535 DISCHARGE BATTERY , brand new battery,
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the battery becoming dead as the vehicle sits for a day or more?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
IF WE LEAVE THE CAR ONE DAY DISCHARGE THE BATTERY , we tried to leave it with out alarm, the same unlocked the same, a guy said there is a discharge slow of 0.05 amps, we removed all fuses in rear and dash, and still discharging the battery

I apologize for the delay as I was off line when you had posted last night on this.

Try disconnecting the alternator connector and charge wire.There have been some issues with alternators drawing voltage causing issues like this here as well needing replaced.If this is or was checked and found to not be the cause here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete