peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Where is the wiring harness voice recognition module in my

Customer Question

Where is the wiring harness for installing voice recognition module in my 2011 BMW X5 ?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If your model does not have the harness installed it may not have came with the option for this harness here.Some models are not fully equipped for wiring in components like this here.You can contact a dealer to see if they sell a retro fit kit for this model here to see if this can be installed and to see if per your vehicles VIN number that it has the option to be installed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete