Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

My 2008 bmw 335xi is smoking sometimes and it is alittle

Customer Question

My 2008 bmw 335xi is smoking sometimes and it is alittle laggy when I get on the accelerator like hesitation
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

this would typically indicate a turbo issue on this model. Other causes would be a fuel delivery problem or faulty injectors, but the turbo is most likely based on what you've described.

if you need a good non dealer shop for this diagnosis and repair, check out or for options
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.