peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Post 22 JAN -- 2006 F800st fuel, gasoline problem. I have

Customer Question

Post 22 JAN -- 2006 F800st fuel, gasoline problem. I have this same problem -- after a ride at accelerated speeds coming in to slow and down shifting bike stalls. It also occurs when Lane splitting for periods of time.
Any suggestions ?
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a vapor lock issue with the fuel tank or an issue with possible debris or restrictions in the fuel supply or fuel feed system.If you have not had the fuel system checked/inspected at all this needs done to see if the issue can be located to correct this fault here.If this has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete