peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

Need radio code Pioneer KE 91zbm Serial PNE0129938, Manual

Customer Question

need radio code for a Pioneer KE 91zbm Serial PNE0129938
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Manual shows 42111 but doesnt work
JA: What is the model of your '40111 BMW?
Customer: KE-91ZBM
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just want to confirm code is correct
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: that should do it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the BMW Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Payment was made and far more than $5 so waiting on reply...
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually the only way to get the code for a Pioneer model radio is with this link here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Pete but that doesn't help. I have an old (mid 90's BMW) radio, serial# ***** model KE-91zbm and looking to verify that the security code that I received with the radio is correct as I cannot make inputting the code work. Yes I know how to input codes but this code (42111) doesn't seem to be correct. The code is available from most any BMW dealer but as it is a long weekend, would like to get this working. Can you help?

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete