Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

I am trying to use your site, however I am not able to use

Customer Question

I am trying to use your site, however I am not able to use my email because it was used previously. That is because I used it. What's the problem?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.
what is your question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Regarding my 2007 Mini Cooper S R56: The starter will not activate when the key discisc is inserted into the dash. The instrumentation does not activate. I hav e checked the following: the battery is fully charged, the vehicle has a manual transmission and the clutch switch is in place andfunctioning, the battery in the key disc is good. The parking lights, locks, alarm system operate, however the headlights do not. I have the proper tools and mechanical experience to repair the vehicle myself. I would like some help in isolating the problem.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

do you have a mini/bmw factory scan tool?